This article is about the temple near the Goblin Village. For other uses, see Chaos Temple.
|Location on World Map|
|Taverley||←||Captured Temple||→||Ice Mountain|
The Captured Temple is a temple of Zamorak located north of Falador, south of Goblin Village. It contains six level 17 and two level 22 Monks of Zamorak, and one Wine of Zamorak on a table as well as an altar.
The altar portrays an image of Saradomin but has been vandalised with symbols of Zamorak, which can suggest that the Temple once belonged to Saradominists but was overtaken by Zamorakians.
Stealing Wine of ZamorakEdit
Stealing wine does not give thieving experience. The wine is used to make Ranging potion.
To get the Wine of Zamorak, players may...
- Kill all the monks in the temple
- Steal it when monks are out of range (likely to fail resulting in the player taking damage)
- Use Telekinetic Grab on it. This can be used to make 56k per inventory
Stealing the wine manually causes up to 40 life points and stat drain of around 3 points to all combat stats. Also, if players attempt to steal the wine when the monks are not out of range, players will still take the drain and all the monks will attack, and say you are a thief.
- The temple is seen in a cutscene during The Temple at Senntisten quest, where Zaros tests his power over Gielinor. He causes an earthquake that destroys a statue of Zamorak. The Monks are infuriated, and blame followers of Saradomin for it.
- An update changed the name of the building from "Chaos Temple" to "Captured Temple".
Music tracks unlocked: