Next the Chaos Elemental replied:
Notes From Letter 15Edit
- "Moshort Karma" is an anagram of Marmaros & Thok. Unlike the other Fremennik at Daemonheim, they fought into the depths of the dungeon only for Marmaros to be driven mad by a Hope devourer (as established from the previous letters to the Chaos Elemental).
- "One of the many cursed, to tell tales of their lives; in which you'll become versed, by seeing through their eyes" makes reference to Skaldrun and the release of the Fremennik Sagas, respectively.
- "Moonlit shores" refers to Lunar Isle, while "spells for all who help her" refer to the new Lunar spells that will reward players helping Pauline Polaris on Livid Farm.
- Taking the chemical symbols for the mentioned elements and molecules, and substituting words that sound like letters for the actual letters they sound like, gives the following:
- Gold to half magnesium, at oxygen, half sodium = Au to half Mg, at O, half Na (AUTOMATON)
- Carbon monoxide, sulphur, half manganese. I see = CO, S, half Mn. I C (COSMIC)
- Carbon, hydrogen, a oxygen, half scandium = C, H, a O, half Sc (CHAOS)
- Argon, molybdenum, you are half antimony. = Ar, Mo, U R half Sb (ARMOURS)
- The use of elements in this riddle alluded to the Elemental Workshop IV quest, which had players using the automaton Da-Vi to help create cosmic and chaos armours.
- The pirate-based rhyme is intended to end with the word "Barrelchests", and referred to the next quest in the pirate series (A Clockwork Syringe) and its Barrelchest factory.
- "O, a Leech Laments" is an anagram of Chaos Elemental.