Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Next the Chaos Elemental replied:
Notes From Letter 15Edit
- "Moshort Karma" is an anagram of Marmaros & Thok. Unlike the other Fremennik at Daemonheim, they fought into the depths of the dungeon only for Marmaros to be driven mad by a Hope devourer (as established from the previous letters to the Chaos Elemental).
- "One of the many cursed, to tell tales of their lives; in which you'll become versed, by seeing through their eyes" makes reference to Skaldrun and the release of the Fremennik Sagas, respectively.
- "Moonlit shores" refers to Lunar Isle, while "spells for all who help her" refer to the new Lunar spells that will reward players helping Pauline Polaris on Livid Farm.
- Taking the chemical symbols for the mentioned elements and molecules, and substituting words that sound like letters for the actual letters they sound like, gives the following:
- Gold to half magnesium, at oxygen, half sodium = Au to half Mg, at O, half Na (AUTOMATON)
- Carbon monoxide, sulphur, half manganese. I see = CO, S, half Mn. I C (COSMIC)
- Carbon, hydrogen, a oxygen, half scandium = C, H, a O, half Sc (CHAOS)
- Argon, molybdenum, you are half antimony. = Ar, Mo, U R half Sb (ARMOURS)
- The use of elements in this riddle alluded to the Elemental Workshop IV quest, which had players using the automaton Da-Vi to help create cosmic and chaos armours.
- The pirate-based rhyme is intended to end with the word "Barrelchests", and referred to the next quest in the pirate series (A Clockwork Syringe) and its Barrelchest factory.
- "O, a Leech Laments" is an anagram of Chaos Elemental.