Celestial equipment is a range of tier-11 Magic equipment found only in Daemonheim. All Celestial items require level 99 Magic and Defence to wear. Celestial equipment is only available to pay-to-play players.
Celestial items can only be obtained as a drop from certain boss monsters. They cannot be crafted or obtained as drops from other monsters. At least level 95 Dungeoneering is required to reach all of the boss monsters required to obtain a full set of the armour.
Components and BonusesEdit
|Celestial robe top||-||-||-||-||-||-||697||1200||0||-||-||-|
|Celestial robe bottom||-||-||-||-||-||-||666||900||0||-||-||-|
- Though level 138 Forgotten mages wear Celestial equipment, they will only drop Spiritbloom equipment when they are killed.
- While performing the mage emote of the Dungeoneering cape, the character is seen to be wearing full celestial robes along with a celestial catalytic staff.
- The RuneScape Head banner for the release of Dungeoneering featured Ariane wearing a set of Celestial robes.
- Celestial catalytic wand, the tier-11 Magic main hand weapon also found in Daemonheim
- Celestial catalytic orb, the tier-11 Magic off-hand weapon also found in Daemonheim
- Celestial catalytic staff, the tier-11 Magic two-handed weapon also found in Daemonheim
Dungeoneering equipment classes