Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||13 February 2008 (Update)|
|Quest item||Catapult Construction|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||If you need to, you can get another from the Tyras Camp catapult engineer.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||The plans for repairing the Tyras Camp catapult.|
The Catapult schematics are a key item during the Catapult Construction quest. Players receive this item from the Catapult Engineer the schematics allow them to shape pieces needed later in the quest.
- Study the required planks.
- It looks like you will need 10 planks to make the parts. It's unclear what type of wood these should be made from.
- Study the required nails.
- It looks like you will need 90 nails to make the parts. It's unclear what type of metal these should be made from.
- Make the repair parts.
- You do not have the tools needed to make the catapult parts.
- With the 10 mahogany planks and 90 mithril nails as well as tools... You carefully make the wooden parts to repair the catapult.
- After making: From the schematics, it looks like you already have all the wooden parts to repair the catapult.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Related to the Elf quest series|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|