|Start point||Tyras Camp|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Fetching the materialsEdit
- North of the Tyras camp, talk to the guard next to the catapult.
- Talk to General Hining in Tyras Camp.
- Teleport to the Tirannwn lodestone.
- Follow the path north-west, over the leaves trap. Hug the left hand side and pass the stick trap.
- Talk to the Catapult engineer for schematics.
- Read the schematics.
- Talk to the engineer again.
- Talk to Rolad south of Ice Mountain.
- Talk to Thaki inside Port Sarim's pub.
- Search the drunken sailor outside.
- Wear the sailor's hat and talk to Thaki again.
Building the catapultEdit
- Return to the catapult north of the Tyras Camp and talk to the guard.
- Copy the solution below. Use the big buttons to swap sides.
- Talk to the guard.
- Shoot the middle rock - requires 1 blue bar of counterweight.
- Left rock - 6 blue bars.
- Right rock - 7 blue bars.
- Talk to the guard again.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 15,000 experience
- 5,000 experience
- 30 Teak planks (worth 22,050 coins)
- 2,000 coins
- Adamant halberd
- Increased damage when using the Castle Wars catapults
- Sailor's hat
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Meridian (When you finish building the catapult)
|Related to the Elf quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|