|Start point||Tyras Camp|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~22 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Fetching the materialsEdit
- North of the Tyras camp, talk to the guard next to the catapult.
- Talk to General Hining in Tyras camp.
- Teleport to the Tirannwn lodestone.
- Follow the path north-west, over the leaves trap. Hug the left hand side and pass the stick trap.
- Talk to the Catapult engineer.
- Talk to him again for schematics.
- Click the schematics, option 3.
- Talk to the engineer, he should let you read the general's note. Don't leave until he does.
- Lodestone to Falador, talk to Rolad, a dwarf south of Ice Mountain.
- Lodestone to Port Sarim, talk to Thaki in Port Sarim's pub.
- Search the drunken sailor outside.
- Wear the sailor's hat and talk to Thaki again.
Building the catapultEdit
- Return to the catapult north of the Tyras Camp and talk to the guard.
- Copy the solution below. Use the big buttons to swap sides.
- Talk to the guard.
- Shoot the middle rock - requires 1 blue bar of counterweight.
- Left rock - 6 blue bars.
- Right rock - 7 blue bars.
- Talk to the guard again.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Elf quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|