Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|On death||? (edit)|
|Examine||I hope there's treasure in it.|
A Casket (hard) is received after from completing the final clue scroll of a hard clue scroll trail, and contains the reward for the trail. Multiple rewards can be found in the chest. It counts for having a clue scroll in the player's bank and thus players can not have more than one casket at a time. The rewards from the casket can come up to six items at a time.
Treasure Trail NPCs, such as Uri, may give you one. You can also receive a casket by digging at a map spot or after completing a Coordinate clue.
Rewards from any levelEdit
The items listed below are rewards that are possible to receive from all levels of Treasure Trails. These items are not guaranteed rewards, only possibilities.
Image Name 2,500–50,000 Coins 2–27 Biscuits[all 1] or Purple sweets Various Teleport scrolls 1–3 God pages for God books Gnomish firelighters 20–100 Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak arrows Noted Meerkats pouches or fetch casket scrolls
- ^ The maximum amount of Biscuits that can be stored by a player is 200. If the maximum is stored, Purple sweets will be rewarded instead.
- For a detailed breakdown of the drop mechanics and calculations involved with the drop chances, see Treasure Trails/Rewards#Hard
The items listed below are the rewards you can get from level 3 Treasure Trails. 4 to 6 items are awarded from each Casket (hard) opened. These and the elite clue scrolls are the only levels of clue scrolls from which the rare third age armour rewards may be received.
Rare rewards table Image Name Yew composite or Magic composite bow A piece of Trimmed rune armour A piece of Gold-trimmed rune armour A piece of Saradomin rune armour A piece of Guthix rune armour A piece of Zamorak rune armour A piece of Trimmed blue dragonhide armour A piece of Gold-trimmed blue dragonhide armour Pirate or Robin hood hat Enchanted hat, top, or robe Tan, dark, or black cavaliers A piece of Rune heraldic armour (h1—h5) Amulet of glory (t) or Amulet of Fury (t) Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak stole Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak crozier Armadyl, Bandos, or Ancient mitre Armadyl, Bandos, or Ancient vestment cloak A piece of Blessed d'hide armour (Saradomin) A piece of Blessed d'hide armour (Guthix) A piece of Blessed d'hide armour (Zamorak) Fox, white unicorn, black unicorn, green dragon, blue dragon, or red dragon animal masks Top hat or Rune cane 1–4 Costume, Puzzle, or Knot-skipping tickets
- ^ Approximately 1 in 16 chance per item roll to receive something from this table.
Dyes & Capes reward table Image Name Barrows dye or Shadow dye Backstab cape , Sack of effigies , or Explosive barrel Prismatic large fallen star
- ^ Approximately 1 in 1,707 chance per clue to receive a Barrows dye.
- ^ Approximately 1 in 3,072 chance per clue to receive a Shadow dye.
- ^ Approximately 1 in 4,608 chance per clue to receive a Backstab cape.
- ^ Approximately 1 in 9,216 chance per clue to receive a Sack of effigies.
- ^ Less than a 1 in 100,000 chance per item roll to receive an Explosive barrel, making it the rarest of all hard rewards.
Mega-rare table Image Name A piece of Gilded armour 5 (noted) Super attack, Super defence, and Super strength potions 15 (noted) Super energy, Super restore, or Antifire potions Starved ancient effigy
- ^ Approximately 1 in 1,536 chance per item roll to receive something from this table.
- ^ Approximately 1 in 676 chance per clue to receive a piece of Gilded armour—approximately 1 in 3,380 for a specific piece.
- ^ A maximum of 5 effigies can be stored by a player. If a player does have 5 effigies stored and would have obtained this reward, 2,500 coins is rewarded in its place.
Third-age rewards table Image Name A piece of Third-age warrior armour A piece of Third-age mage armour A piece of Third-age ranger armour
- ^ Approximately 1 in 3,380 chance per clue to receive something from this table—approximately 1 in 40,551 for a specific piece.
|Rune pickaxe, longsword, or 2h sword||Rune full helm, platebody, platelegs, or kiteshield|
|Black d'hide body or chaps||150 Rune arrows|
|Mystic air, Mystic fire, Mystic earth, or Mystic water staffs||75 Law, Nature, Astral or Blood runes|
|24 (noted) Mahogany planks||5 (noted) Black dragonhide|
|A Court summons|
|Treasure Trails guides||