Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For other uses, see Casket (disambiguation).
|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|Exchange||1,626 coins (info)|
|Examine||I hope there's treasure in it.|
A Casket is a wooden chest that contains various items inside.
The indicated chances are based on a sample of 1000 caskets.
|Coins||20; 40; 80; 160; 320; 640||Common||20–640|
|Uncut sapphire||1||Common (23.3%)||987|
|Uncut emerald||1||Uncommon (11.7%)||1,620|
|Uncut ruby||1||Uncommon (6.4%)||2,816|
|Uncut diamond||1||Rare (0.9%)||4,038|
|Loop half of a key||1||Rare (1.2%)||18,030|
|Tooth half of a key||1||Rare (0.6%)||25,072|
|Cosmic talisman||1||Uncommon (5.8%)||347|
|Court summons||1||Uncommon (4%)||Not sold|
- Found via big net fishing. The chance of finding a casket is low, but can be increased by wearing a skills necklace.
- Obtained from Miscellania by putting workers in the fishing area
- Smashing barrels in Viyeldi Caves
- As a First Resort...
- Possible reward from the Dwarven instinct aura
- Can spawn on uncharted islands
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Barrel (Viyeldi caves)||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Dagannoth (Lighthouse)||77; 78||1||Uncommon|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||N/A||1||Rare|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island, ranged)||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Giant Sea Snake||N/A||1||Unknown|
|Giant rock crab||N/A||1||Rare|
|Mummy (Jaldraocht Pyramid)||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Sea Snake Hatchling||N/A||1||Common|
|Sea Snake Young||N/A||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Before the removal of Random events, they were a possible reward from opening a Mystery box.
- The coins received from a casket are all 20 times a power of 2.