|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||6,881 coins (info)|
The 1/3 evil turnip and 2/3 evil turnip cannot be used.
- Reward from 'Gamble!' option at Soul Wars minigame.
- Loot from a Spirit impling.
- From opening a box of summoning ingredients, a possible reward from the Familiarisation Distraction and Diversion.
- Reward from Challenge Mystery Bag or Bag of lost items (only when its value is below 5,000 coins).
- When players carve the evil turnip, they get two messages to their chatbox saying: "You carve a scary face into the evil turnip." and "Wooo! It's enough to give you nightmares!"