|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|Exchange||4,189 coins (info)|
The 1/3 evil turnip and 2/3 evil turnip cannot be used.
- Reward from 'Gamble!' option at Soul Wars minigame.
- Loot from a Spirit impling.
- From opening a box of summoning ingredients, a possible reward from the Familiarisation Distraction and Diversion.
- Reward from Challenge Mystery Bag or Bag of lost items (only when its value is below 5,000 coins).
- Reward from a supply cache from 19 October to 2 November 2015.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- When players carve the evil turnip, they get two messages to their chatbox saying: "You carve a scary face into the evil turnip." and "Wooo! It's enough to give you nightmares!"