|Release date||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Murder Mystery|
|Examine|| She's wearing a blue top and red trousers.|
Carol Sinclair is one of Lord Sinclair's children. When her father was murdered, she was one of the suspects. She used to live in Camelot castle, but when King Arthur and his knights arrived, Lord Sinclair and King Ulthas agreed that the knights had greater need of the castle and so the Sinclair family moved to Sinclair Mansion instead. This greatly angered all of his children. Like her siblings, Carol has a silver-coated item, in her case a bottle.
She is easily fooled, being tricked into buying "magic" beans from a travelling salesman. In order to pay her debts, she sold some rare books. When her father found out, they argued, causing Pierre to suspect her of the murder. At some point, she bought some poison from the Poison Salesman to unblock a drain. If the drain is still blocked, she is the murderer.
She later conspired with her siblings to get Camelot back from King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. They allied themselves with Morgan Le Faye, hired some Kinshra knights from Lord Daquarius, and stormed the castle, taking the knights and the wizard Merlin prisoner. They also threatened the staff, telling them that they would die if they left or spoke to anybody not of the family. They then framed Anna for their father's murder, trusting that the investigator would get her free, and moved out of the mansion and into the castle. After the knights managed to free themselves, Merlin scared them off and threatened to turn them into rabbits if they tried anything again.
- ^ Gossip, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "The mansion is quite new. Originally, the Sinclair family lived in Camelot, although it went under a different name then. But when King Arthur and his knights appeared, old Lord Sinclair agreed with King Ulthas that the knights had greater need for the castle than the Sinclair family. So, Lord Sinclair had the mansion built, packed his family up and vacated. His children were furious with him for doing it. They felt themselves far better than the knights and felt insulted at having to live in a stuffy mansion."
- ^ Gossip, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "You didn't hear this from me, but I heard a while ago she was conned out of a lot of money by a travelling salesman who sold her a box full of beans by telling her they were magic. But they weren't. She sold some rare books from the library to cover her debts, but her father would be incredibly annoyed if he ever found out – he might even throw her out of the house!"
- ^ Pierre, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "Honestly? I think it was Carol. I saw her in a huge argument with Lord Sinclair in the library the other day. It was something to do with stolen books. She definitely seemed upset enough to have done it afterwards."
- ^ Merlin, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "With Morgan cunning and their riches, they make a formidable team. They bought the services of the Black Knights from Lord Daquarius and overran Camelot. We were outnumbered and taken by surprise. The Sinclairs stole our home, but Morgan struck the greater blow by stealing the Holy Grail, Arthur's most prized possession."
- ^ Hobbes, "Murder Mystery", RuneScape. "I'm under strict orders not to speak to anyone not of the Sinclair family. I was told if I left the house I would be killed!"
- ^ King Arthur, "King's Ransom", RuneScape. "I arrived back just as Merlin had kicked out the Sinclair children. He scared them off with a few puffs of smoke and frogs. He told them if any of them left their house again, he'd turn them all into rabbits."
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|