|Release date||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|High Alch||270 coins|
|Low Alch||180 coins|
|Store price|| 450 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by members of the Legends Guild.|
The Cape of Legends is a white cape and is sometimes seen as a status symbol as a series of challenging quests must be completed to equip it. There are various NPCs who appear to be wearing The Cape of Legends or some variation thereof.
The Cape of Legends is comparable to Obsidian cape, which has 6.7 more armour rating and 0.2% more critical bonus at the expense of +100 life bonus (It is, notably, the only cape to give a health bonus other than the Completionist cape). However, it should be noted that the Cape of Legends is far cheaper than the Obsidian Cape. As a result, it was a popular choice for a cape when PKing or taking part in dangerous activities. However, with the price of the Obsidian Cape falling over the years, and the release of new capes since, it has fallen out of popularity with most players.
A player wearing a cape of legends
|[view] • [talk]|
NPCs with the Cape of legendsEdit
- Jimmy the Chisel
- Radimus Erkle
- Wizard Cromperty
- Wizard (attackable)
- Warrior (Lost City)
- Archer (Lumbridge swamp)
- Lapalok (who previously owned the Slayer cape)
- In RuneScape Classic, the cape of legends had golden shoulder pads.
- Before 10 February 2005, the grey team cape resembled the Cape Of Legends.
- After Capes of Accomplishment and Fire capes were released, the Cape of Legends became less popular due to their lesser bonuses.
- In comparison, a male character wearing the cape looks far different than the female version of the cape; the male version apears to split at the end more so than the female one, which is more closely held together.
|Capes of Accomplishment(m)||
Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Divination • Dungeoneering (Master) • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting • Quest point
|Capes of Distinction(m)|
Ardougne cloak(1)(2)(3)(4) • Fremennik cloak • Ghostly cloak • H.a.m. cloak • Warlock cloak • Witch cloak • Web cloak • Mourner cloak • Saradomin cloak • Zamorak cloak • Guthix cloak • Armadyl cloak • Bandos cloak • Ancient cloak • Clan cloak • Hati cloak • Hallowed cloak • Unhallowed cloak
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|