|Start point||Tunks on Tuska's back|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Gathering the bundles of logsEdit
- Jump over the gap and collect the bundle of logs.
- Headbutt the cracked wall. Control Peck by clicking on him and squeeze through the hole. Gather the bundle of logs.
- Talk to Acca Kanatah.
- Enter Nemi Forest, to the west of Mazcab. Select the right option on the chatbox when entering the Forest.
- Talk to the Ancient goebie
- Enter the cave to the North, then talk to Xinachto
- Enter the first door on the western wall.
- Control Lunch. Step on the second tile from the west, then the one east of it, then the easternmost one, then the westernmost one. Do not step on a pressure plate twice.
- Control Tunks. Jump over the chasm, then press the easternmost pressure plate, the one west of it, then the westernmost pressure plate, then the remaining one to the east of it.
- Control Lunch. Headbutt the cracked wall on the western wall and then investigate the magic with Peck.
- To exit, control Lunch and exit the southern door.
- Enter the door on the eastern wall.
- Control Tunks and jump over the chasm once.
- Control Lunch at the entrance and headbutt the cracked wall on the west.
- Control Peck, squeeze through, and pull the lever.
- Control Lunch and push the heavy block onto the north-eastern pressure plate.
- Control Tunks and stand on the pressure plate on the centre platform.
- Control Lunch again and pull the heavy block onto the south-eastern pressure plate.
- Control Peck and squeeze through the north-western gap.
- Control Lunch and stand on the north-eastern pressure plate (the one which you originally placed the heavy block on).
- Control Tunks, jump over the chasm, and step on one of the two pressure plates.
- Control Lunch and step on the other.
- Pull the lever as Peck. Squeeze through the gap and investigate the magic.
- To exit, go through the southern door as any of the goebies.
- Enter the door on northern wall.
- Control Lunch and headbutt the western wall.
- Control Peck and squeeze through. Pull the lever to reveal a pressure plate - remember the position and type.
- Note: For these next instructions, Lunch needs to be placed in the correct positions after Tunks. Also, you can pull the lever as many times as you like to reveal the pressure plate if you forgot.
- Control Tunks and step on the pressure plate (jumping chasm) revealed in the centre of the room
- Control Lunch then step on the same pressure which was revealed (the bigger version).
- Control Peck and go north. Pull the next lever.
- For this next part, since there are two pressure plates, do one at a time.
- Remember to put Tunks on the tile first, then Lunch. Do this for both tiles
- Pull the third lever, and repeat the previous steps for three pressure plates.
- Then do the same thing for the final lever.
- Investigate the magic as Peck, then exit the southern door.
- Talk to Xinachto, break the shackle.
- Go outside through the southern door.
- Talk to the Ancient goebie.
- Kill the waves of Airut and chargers by clicking on the ground to attack.
Wrapping Up Edit
- Talk to the Ancient goebie for the poison stalk.
- Run south-east to exit the 'Nemi forest'.
- Run east and talk to Acca Kanatah.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- A magic lamp containing 1,000 experience (level 10 required)
- Goebie Warpaint outfit overrides
- Mazcab Poker and Mazcab Cudgel weapon override
- 3 Liberation of Mazcab reroll tokens
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Spirit of Chantli (When entering the Goebie Temple)
- Airut Ambush (When the Airut ambush the Goebies outside of the Temple)
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|