- Microsoft Excel 2003 or better
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel
Calculation of what you could make or lose from doing things, for example:
- Buying ores to make bars and sell them, etc.
The stranded cell below the one cell in the C column is a ratio converter. Basically, it tells how much percent you're earning or losing. (i.e. 1.25 means 25% gain and 0.25 means you lose 75%)
How to make sheetEdit
- Highlight A1 to A8 then colour it << with a green background
- Highlight B1 to B8 then colour it << with a red background
- Below those 2 columns, colour those 2 cells a colour, like greenish blue (NEVER EDIT THESE)
- In cell A9 type the following code to add up cells highlighted in green:
- Type the following code in B9:
- Below those cells, colour them yellow in background.
- Inside the cell on the left put the code as
- In cell A11, put
- In cell B11, put
- For those 2 cells, make the background colour the same as the warning colour of no editing.
- In cell C11, put
- Make it the same colour as the cells on the left.
- In the cell below it put the code in as
- Colour that cell as the no edit colour.
- To Display a percentage without you having to convert it (So if you're as lazy as me) in the cell C13 put
- Save your sheet.
- Use your sheet after saving.