This is a list of all tradeable items that can give Clockwork components with the effective cost per Clockwork component.
- The formula used to calculate cost per material is
- GE prices may be inaccurate - we can't really do anything about that
- Untradeable items are excluded, with some exceptions
In the table:
- The raw chance column is the chance per non-junk material to get Clockwork components when disassembling the item
- The Avg. number column is the number of Clockwork components you should expect when disassembling the item; this represents the junk chance and the number of materials in addition to the raw chance. It is listed as a percentage, to reduce decimal places needed.
- For example, if an item has an average number of 0.13%, you should expect that you'll get 13 materials in 10,000 disassembles - or 0.13 per 100 disassembles, or 0.0013 per disassemble
- The materials per hour column is based upon performing the ideal 3,000 disassembly actions per hour. In reality, it will probably be less due to connection latency, server latency, and human error. The column also makes no attempt to account for buy limits or availability.
Total results: 9 (may be more or less rows)
|Avg. number||Cost per mat||Mats per hour|