The following subpages are cost-analysis tables of items that give each specific material.
Items that give a specific material need several points of information to calculate the cost for that material:
- The Grand Exchange price of the item - known (though be wary of inaccurate prices)
- The junk chance of the item - known (via Analyse)
- The number of materials the item gives upon disassembly - known (via Analyse)
- The chance of getting the specific material, after junk - unknown without research. Please contribute to the research here!
The formula used to calculate the cost per material is:
- The following uncommon materials have no tradeable sources so there cannot be a calculator for them: Refined components
- The following rare materials have no tradeable sources so there cannot be a calculator for them: Shifting components
Disassembly by material calculators