|Release date||15 March 2010 (Update)|
|Quest item?||The Blood Pact|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get another from Xenia in Lumbridge.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A spell casting aid; barely more than an ornamental stick.|
A player wielding caitlin's staff
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Caitlin 2 1 Always
- After release, a glitch on Caitlin's staff seems to float while casting certain spells, and using it to do melee attacks. This glitch was fixed on March 23 2010. The staff no longer floats when attacking.
- After release, a glitch on Caitlin's staff floats when you are Firemaking. As your character turns around, the staff is floating from your hand for a second. This has now been fixed.
- After release, a glitch makes Caitlin's staff seem to lean on a table when you take an item from a table.
- After release, there is a glitch where the staff floats beside you while you craft runes. This has now been fixed.
- The stats of the staff were updated on the 12 October 2010 with the magic attack going up to 11 from 4 and the magic defence going up to 9 from 4, which gave it a better attack bonus than a normal air staff but with slightly less defence.
- In a later update, the staff was no longer able to be used in PvP combat, such as Fist Of Guthix. As of Evolution of Combat, staff is usable in wilderness,
- It used to be one of the few items to have a decimal Strength bonus.
- It appears to have Seren symbol on it, but in actuality it's too stretched to match.
- Even though the description says that the staff is weak, prior to the Evolution of Combat update, it was the fourth-strongest free-to-play staff, granting players an extra hit bonus of 50.
Ahrim's • Ancient Enhanced • Blisterwood • Broken • Caitlin's • Crozier • Dominion • Dramen • Iban's • Lunar • MindspikeTower • Penance trident • Pharaoh's sceptre • Polypore • Rod of Ivandis • Sacred clay • Skull sceptre • Slayer's • Staff of Armadyl • Staff of light • StarfireStarfury • Third-age druidic • Toktz-mej-tal • Wizards' Tower Zuriel's corrupt