This article is about a type of cabbage that heals 20 Life Points. For other uses, see Cabbage (disambiguation).
|Release date||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Yuck, a cabbage from Draynor Manor. I don't like cabbage.|
A cabbage picked at Draynor Manor is unlike other cabbages; when eaten, it heals 20 life points and gives a +1 to +2 Defence boost for a short amount of time and the chatbox says it tastes better than usual. During the Black Knights' Fortress quest, players learn that Draynor Manor cabbages are enchanted (as is everything that grows at the manor), and that is why it tastes better than other cabbages.
This cabbage is the only food item in free-to-play that can boost Defence.
It has been confirmed that the cabbage's Defence boost does not stack with other Defence boosts, regardless of which boost is activated first.
- During the 2009 April Fools event, cabbages in the Falador cabbage patch would bounce and hop around when picked and could be wielded. However, players could not wield a Draynor Manor cabbage; the chatbox would say, 'This type of cabbage seems disinclined to being wielded.'
- If you try to use one of these cabbages during the sabotage part of the Black Knights' Fortress quest you will receive a warning message saying "This is the wrong sort of cabbage!" and afterwards your character will say "I'm not supposed to be HELPING the witch you know..."
- This cabbage has a darker tint than other cabbages.
- It cannot be stored in a sack.
- Draynor Manor cabbages used to be tradeable, and, because of their Defence boost, sold for a fair price on the Grand Exchange. An update, however, has made them untradeable on the Grand Exchange.