This article is about a food that heals 200 Life points. For other uses, see Cabbage (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price|| 1 coin|
(Wydin's Food Store)
|Exchange price||86 coins (info)|
|Examine|| On ground: Cabbage... yuck!|
In inventory: Yuck, I don't like cabbage.
Cabbages are edible green vegetables, which can be obtained by growing them in a Farming patch or by picking them in various areas around RuneScape. Upon eating one, it restores 200 life points (the Draynor Manor variety also gives a 3 point Defence boost).
The best known place to pick cabbage is the cabbage patch in the farm south of Falador. The explorer's ring 3, a reward for completion of the medium Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks, can be used to teleport the player there.
Dropping monsters Edit
Levels 1 to 24 Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Giant spider 2, 24, 27, 50 1 Common Goblin 2, 5, 11, 13, 16, 25 1 Common Al-Kharid warrior 9 1 Uncommon Anja 2 1 Uncommon Man 2 1 Uncommon Spider 1,24 1 Uncommon Woman 2 1 Uncommon Imp 2, 7 1 Rare Cuffs 3 1 Very rare Hengel 2 1 Very rare Jeff 2 1 Very rare Mugger 6 1 Very rare Narf 2 1 Very rare Rogue 15 1 Very rare Rusty 2 1 Very rare
Levels 25 to 49 Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Giant spider 2, 24, 27, 50 1 Common Goblin 2, 5, 11, 13, 16, 25 1 Common Afflicted 30,37 1 Uncommon Outlaw 32 1 Rare
Levels 50 and above Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Giant spider 2, 24, 27, 50 1 Common Tortoise 79, 92 16–59 (noted) Uncommon Warped tortoise 96 2–54 (noted) Uncommon
- During the removed Black Knights' Fortress quest, the player overheard that the Draynor Manor variety of cabbage would complete an evil potion, and a normal cabbage was needed to destroy it.
- In Big Chompy Bird Hunting, a cabbage may be used as the ingredient needed to cook the bird.
- In Garden of Tranquillity, you need to grow a cabbage for Kragen.
- During One Piercing Note a cabbage is used to create Sister Cabbage.
- Saradomin destroys a patch of cabbages in The Death of Chivalry. After the quest, a golden cabbage can be obtained, and the destroyed cabbages at the Edgeville Monastery can be regrown with 12 cabbage seeds and 7 Farming.
A player is able to farm a cabbage at level 7 Farming. You gain 10 experience for planting the seed and 11.5 experience for harvesting the cabbage. It takes 30–35 minutes for the cabbage to fully grow. You can also have a farmer watch your cabbages for 1 sack of onions.
- North of Lumbridge, 83 spawns (free-to-play)
- Lumbridge Cellar, 1 spawn (free-to-play)
- South of Falador, 83 spawns (free-to-play)
- Edgeville Monastery, 12 spawns (Can only be picked by members after being regrown with 12 cabbage seeds after The Death of Chivalry. They respawn immediately when picked.)
- Sinclair Mansion 4 spawns (members)
- Draynor Manor, 7 special cabbages (free-to-play)
- South of the Blue Moon Inn, Varrock 6 spawns (free-to-play)
- Elena's house, East Ardougne (members)
- Edmond's house, East Ardougne (members)
- Miscellania (members)
- Rimmington, 15 spawns (free-to-play)
- Al-Kharid Palace, 1 spawn (free-to-play)
- Fisher Realm (members)
- Feldip Hills, 5 spawns (members)
- Taverley (members)
- Abbey of St. Elspeth Citharede (members; cabbages always respawn immediately when picked)
- Harmony Island (members)
- In the earlier years of RuneScape Classic, the game's chat filter would dub the word "cabbage" over offensive text.
- Cabbages are a running joke in RuneScape, with numerous references being made to them and their terrible taste. A god, Brassica Prime, is known to take the form of a cabbage.
- During the 2009 April Fools event, cabbages in the Falador Cabbage Patch bounced around and could be kicked and held.
- A breed of cabbage known as Deadly sea cabbages inhabit the seas around the Wushanko Isles. Unlike most cabbages, which are generally docile, these cabbages are hostile creatures, and routinely assault passing sea vessels.
Redberry pie • Meat pie • Mud pie • Apple pie • Garden pie • Fish pie • Admiral pie • Pork pie • Wild pie • Summer pie • Humble pie • Maggoty pie shell • Mince pie • Mouth-watering pie • Raw admiral pie • Raw fish pie • Raw garden pie • Raw mud pie • Raw summer pie • Raw wild pie • Steak and kidney pie • Terrible pie • Terrible pie (uncooked) • Uncooked apple pie • Uncooked berry pie • Uncooked meat pie • Uncooked pork pie
Pastry dough • Pie shell • Redberries • Cooked meat • Compost • Cooking apples • Tomato • Onion • Cabbage • Trout • Cod • Raw potato • Salmon • Tuna • Bacon • Raw bear meat • Raw chompy • Raw rabbit • Strawberry • Watermelon
Part admiral pie 1 • Part admiral pie 2 • Part fish pie 1 • Part fish pie 2 • Part garden pie 1 • Part garden pie 2 • Part mud pie 1 • Part mud pie 2 • Part summer pie 1 • Part summer pie 2 • Part wild pie 1 • Part wild pie 2
|Fruit tree produce|