|Start point||Darren Lightfinger in his cellar, accessed through a trap door next to a small house just north of the Lumbridge furnace.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~14 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Guildmaster Darren Lightfinger in the Thieves' Guild north of the house with a furnace in Lumbridge.
- Pickpocket the dummy.
- Talk to Darren.
- Talk to Robin who is south of Lumbridge castle but inside the walls.
- Go to Father Urhney's house in Lumbridge Swamp.
- Light a fire outside one of Urhney's windows.
- Talk to Urhney and mention the chalice then the fire.
- Pickpocket Urhney quickly to get a complex key.
- Use the key on the chalice display case.
- Return to Darren's cellar.
- Use the chalice on Darren.
- Quest complete!
|Part 1 of the Thieves' Guild quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|