|Release||21 November 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||213 coins (info)|
|Examine||It's got little holes in the top.|
A Butterfly jar is used to contain captured butterflies with the Hunter skill. These jars can also be turned into impling jars, providing that you take the steps needed to convert the jar. Butterfly jars cannot be used to hold implings. They can be bought in the Hunter shops in Yanille, Taverley and Nardah or created using 1 charge of a jar generator.
Once a butterfly is contained in a jar, the jar can be used on another player. This has multiple effects which depend on the butterfly used:
- Ruby harvest raises another player's Attack.
- Sapphire glacialis raises another player's Defence.
- Snowy knight restores another player's life points.
- Black warlock raises another player's Strength.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Aleck's Hunter Emporium||1||Coins||300||Yes|
|Ayleth Beaststalker's Hunting Supplies Shop||1||Coins||300||No|
|Nardah Hunter Shop||1||Coins||300||Yes|