Bush seed refers to any seed used to grow bushes with the Farming skill. They are planted in a bush patch by using one bush seed on any patch. With the exception of poison ivy berries, bushes are also susceptible to disease.
When fully grown, its health must be checked before harvesting. Picking berries will yields 4 berries at maximum, with the exceptions of the Barberry bush and Wishing well bush, which produce only one. Unlike other plants, bushes will continue to produce even after their first harvest, also with the exception of the Barberry bush and Wishing well bush. To remove a bush, use a spade on it to dig it up after harvesting.
List of Bush seeds Edit
|Level||Seed||Protection||Growth time ||Experience||Cost||Profit ||Uses|
|Farmer||Plant||Check health||Harvest||Total |
Poison ivy seed
|N/A ||8×20 mins||120||675||45||975||51||1,721||
|10x20 mins||125||1600||50||1825 ||2,713||-2,713||
Wishing well bush seed
|10x20 mins||220||2200||50||2470 ||26,804||Varies |
- ^ N×20 mins means the crop will grow a little for each 20 minutes. This happens N times until it is fully grown.
- ^ a b Assume 4 berries are picked.
- ^ All sacks required must be filled with 10 harvests.
- ^ a b All baskets required must be filled with 5 harvests.
- ^ Poison ivy will never become diseased.
- ^ a b Barberry Bushes and Wishing well bushes only give one fruit
- ^ Wishing well fruit is produced after depositing a certain amount of coins to a Wishing well bush plant when it's fully grown. Opening it will yield items that could surpass the value of the amount of coins deposited, although there is a chance that they won't.