|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price|| 2 coins|
|Exchange price||32 coins (info)|
|Examine|| It's an empty bucket. |
It's a wooden bucket.
Players may purchase a bucket from most general stores and farming shops for 2 coins. An unlimited number can be obtained from a tool store 2 in the workshop of a player-owned house. You can also find one in the basement of Lumbridge Castle's kitchen.
Buckets can contain any of the following items:
- Apple mush
- Chocolatey milk (milk + chocolate dust)
- Coal (only during the 2008 Easter event)
- Hangover cure
- Ugthanki dung
- Weird gloop
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Lanzig 48 1 Common Borrokar 48 1 Uncommon Imp 2, 7 1 Uncommon Skeleton 13,21,142 1 Uncommon Werewolf 88,93 1 Rare Yuri 24 1 Rare Freidir 48 1 Common
Players can find them for free in many locations throughout the game, including:
- Next to the bank in Zanaris
- Outside the farming shop north of Port Sarim
- A bucket full of water respawns in Catherby
- Beehives by Camelot
- South of Ardougne Zoo next to a well
- Al Kharid - tent south-west of cactus patch located north-eastern part of city
- In the cellar under the kitchen in Lumbridge Castle
- On Gillie Groats's farm next to the prized dairy cow
- In the room furthest south east in Draynor Manor
- West of the well in Burgh de Rott
- In Edmond's garden
- Inside the Goblin Village by General Bentnose.
- The farming shop near the Catherby patches
It's also worth noting that players can also obtain an unlimited free amount of buckets from their player-owned house, though these can only be obtained individually and thus is a very slow and repetitive process. This either requires 1) Tool store (2) (with level 35 ), or 2) a Larder (level 9 ). Option 1) will give a regular 'Empty bucket', where option 2) gives a 'Bucket of milk' that can be emptied.
Players who try to take the bucket from the respawn in Meiyerditch will receive the message: "I really do not want to go anywhere near that! It stinks!" Attempting to use Telekinetic Grab to take it will yield the message: "I really don't want to waste runes on grabbing this item."
Players can also buy buckets in several stores throughout the game, including:
|Port Phasmatys General Store||Port Phasmatys||300||Ghostspeak amulet or completion of Morytania's Hard Tasks|
|All other General stores*||Varies, see General store article||30||* With the exceptions of:|
|Vanessa's Farming Shop||Catherby east of the farming spot||100|
|Alice's Farming Shop||Morytania, west of Port Phasmatys||100|
|Richard's Farming Shop||Ardougne, north of Ardougne lodestone||100|
|Sarah's Farming Shop||Falador cabbage patch||100|
|Culinaromancer's Chest||Lumbridge basement||10|
- You can store buckets, compost, and supercompost in the farming store of any tool leprechaun. The most you can store is 255, the maximum number in one byte.
- A bucket can hold 2 liters of water. This can be found by observing that filling a bucket of water increases your weight by 2kg.
Bucket • Bucket of water (Blessed • Murky • Stagnant) • Bucket of milk • Apple mush • Chocolatey milk • Compost • Supercompost • Bucket of sand • Bucket of sap • Bucket of slime • Bucket of wax • Bailing bucket • Full bucket • Bucket of oil • Empty oil bucket