|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price|| 2 coins|
|Exchange price||60 coins (info)|
|Examine|| It's an empty bucket. |
It's a wooden bucket.
Players may purchase a bucket from most general stores and farming shops for 2 coins. An unlimited number can be obtained from a tool store 2 in the workshop of a player-owned house. You can also find one in the basement of Lumbridge Castle's kitchen.
Buckets can contain any of the following items:
- Apple mush
- Chocolatey milk (milk + chocolate dust)
- Coal (only during the 2008 Easter event)
- Hangover cure
- Ugthanki dung
- Weird gloop
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Lanzig 48 1 Common Borrokar 48 1 Uncommon Imp 2, 7 1 Uncommon Skeleton 13,21,142 1 Uncommon Werewolf 88,93 1 Rare Yuri 24 1 Rare Freidir 48 1 Common
Players can find them for free in many locations throughout the game, including:
- Next to the bank in Zanaris
- Outside the farming shop north of Port Sarim
- A bucket full of water respawns in Catherby
- Beehives by Camelot
- South of Ardougne Zoo next to a well
- Al Kharid - tent south-west of cactus patch located north-eastern part of city
- In the cellar under the kitchen in Lumbridge Castle
- On Gillie Groats's farm next to the prized dairy cow
- In the room furthest south east in Draynor Manor
- West of the well in Burgh de Rott
- In Edmond's garden
- Inside the Goblin Village by General Bentnose.
- The farming shop near the Catherby patches
- Two in the northeastern-most bedrooms upstairs in Varrock Palace
- Two on the farm grounds to the south of Falador (southwest corner of the cow pen, northwest corner of the south yard)
It's also worth noting that players can also obtain an unlimited free amount of buckets from their player-owned house, though these can only be obtained individually and thus is a very slow and repetitive process. This either requires 1) Tool store (2) (with level 35 ), or 2) a Larder (level 9 ). Option 1) will give a regular 'Empty bucket', where option 2) gives a 'Bucket of milk' that can be emptied.
Players who try to take the bucket from the respawn in Meiyerditch will receive the message: "I really do not want to go anywhere near that! It stinks!" Attempting to use Telekinetic Grab to take it will yield the message: "I really don't want to waste runes on grabbing this item."
Players can also buy buckets in several stores throughout the game, including:
|Port Phasmatys General Store||Port Phasmatys||300||Ghostspeak amulet or completion of Morytania's Hard Tasks|
|All other General stores*||Varies, see General store article||30||* With the exceptions of:|
|Vanessa's Farming Shop||Catherby east of the farming spot||100|
|Alice's Farming Shop||Morytania, west of Port Phasmatys||100|
|Richard's Farming Shop||Ardougne, north of Ardougne lodestone||100|
|Sarah's Farming Shop||Falador cabbage patch||100|
|Culinaromancer's Chest||Lumbridge basement||10|
- You can store buckets, compost, and supercompost in the farming store of any tool leprechaun. The most you can store is 255, the maximum number in one byte.
- A bucket can hold 2 litres of water. This can be found by observing that filling a bucket of water increases your weight by 2kg.
Bucket • Bucket of water (Blessed • Murky • Stagnant) • Bucket of milk • Apple mush • Chocolatey milk • Compost • Supercompost • Bucket of sand • Bucket of sap • Bucket of slime • Bucket of wax • Bailing bucket • Full bucket • Bucket of oil • Empty oil bucket