|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price|| 2 coins|
|Exchange price||291 coins (info)|
|Examine||A mostly clean apron.|
Brown aprons are a piece of clothing that are worn in the chest slot. They can be purchased at Thessalia's Fine Clothes in Varrock. It can also be received from Malignius Mortifer, who is located north-east of Rimmington after the Swan Song quest, or be withdrawn from a tool store 3 in a player-owned house.
Its main purpose was to be worn when entering the Crafting Guild. As of an update on 4 February, 2014, a brown apron is no longer needed to enter the Crafting Guild. Before that update players who had completed the Falador Hard Tasks were able to enter the guild without wearing a brown apron.
It has no combat bonuses and serves no use except for some Treasure Trail emote clues.
A male player wearing a brown apron.
A female player wearing a brown apron.
|[view] • [talk]|
- When the apron is worn while woodcutting, the apron splits in half at the torso. This glitch has not been fixed.
- The apron takes away "effects" on all torso.
- As of 1 February 2011, there was a bug that prevented people from taking brown aprons from their player owned house workshop outside of the house. This bug has been fixed.
- If you wear the brown apron at the same time as a Void Knight robe, the lower part of the apron will be transparent.
- When wearing a striped sweater with the brown apron on, the stripe on the sweater disappears.