|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||4 coins|
|Low Alch||2 coins|
|Store price|| 7 coins|
|Exchange price||7 coins (info)|
|Examine||Arrows with bronze heads.|
Spawn points for bronze arrows include Lumbridge Castle, in the north-west corner of the ground floor about every minute. Three bronze arrows spawn in between Shantay Pass and The Ruins of Uzer. There are additional spawns in the Rimmington Archery Shop and the Falador gem shop. You also may get 30 (for free) at Lowe's Archery Emporium. Alternatively, members can make bronze arrows via the Fletching skill by using bronze arrow tips on headless arrows. They need only level 1 Fletching and gain 1.3 experience points per arrow, for a total of 19.5 experience points per batch of 15.
It is uneconomical to use telegrab to retrieve bronze arrows, unless one finds 75 or more arrows on one square in an inaccessible location, which is impossible since the stack limit of arrows shot to floor is 25.
Players can tell how many arrows are in a pile just by looking, provided that the number there is less than five. However, a pile of five or more looks the same however many there are, so it could be any number from 5 to 2,147,483,647 (the maximum number of any stackable item that players can hold in a single inventoryslot) arrows on the ground.
On the 7th of March 2011, these arrows were subject to a severe rise in price, causing them to rise to prices of 6,223gp per arrow. This caused mass buying in archery stores because they were a much cheaper price in those stores, then people would sell thousands of them for millions of coins. Often, nobody was able to sell any of their arrows for the actual guide price. Later that day the price was changed back to 7 coins, and then reverted to the original price, 18 coins, which means the high price was most likely a bug.
How to make this itemEdit
- Obtain some tin ore and copper ore either by buying it on the grand exchange or by mining it from an tin rock and copper rock.
- Obtain some type of wood either by cutting them yourself from a tree or by buying them from the grand exchange.
- Obtain a knife.
- Obtain some kind of feathers.
- Use the knife on the wood and choose to make it into Arrow shafts.
- Use the feathers on the arrow shafts and choose to make them into Headless arrows.
- Obtain a hammer either by buying it from the grand exchange or by some other method.
- Locate a furnace somewhere in RuneScape.
- Use the ore on the furnace to make Bronze bar.
- Use the Bronze bar on an anvil and make it into Bronze arrowtips.
- Use the arrowheads on the headless arrows and make them into Bronze Arrows.
|[view] • [talk]|
This item can also be bought or sold at:
- Lowe's Archery Emporium in central Varrock.
- Gulluck's Weapon shop in the 3rd floor of the Grand Tree in Tree Gnome Stronghold for 7 coins each.
- General store on the first floor of the tree gnome village.
- Catherby archery store.
- Combat training camp store.
- Ranging Guild general store.
- After eating a skewered kebab, which can be bought from in the Poison Arrow pub.
- East Ardougne General Store.
Arrows and other ammunition
Arrowtips • Broken axe • Broken pickaxe • Bar • Copper ore • Tin ore • Nails • Wire • Ornamental chainbody • Ornamental platebody • Shop sign • High-quality copper ore • High-quality tin ore • High-quality bronze bar • High-quality bronze sword • High-quality bronze dagger • Finished bronze sword • Finished bronze dagger
(m) stands for members only.