|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||4 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Store price|| 7 coins|
|Exchange price||7 coins (info)|
|Examine||Ammunition for longbows and shortbows. Used with the Ranged skill (1).|
Spawn points for bronze arrows include Lumbridge Castle, in the north-west corner of the ground floor about every minute. Three bronze arrows spawn in between Shantay Pass and the ruins of Uzer. There are additional spawns in the Rimmington archery shop and the Falador gem shop. You also may get 30 for free at Lowe's Archery Emporium. Alternatively, all players can make bronze arrows via the Fletching skill by using bronze arrowheads on headless arrows. They need only level 1 Fletching and gain 1.3 experience points per arrow, for a total of 19.5 experience points per batch of 15.
It is uneconomical to use Telekinetic Grab to retrieve bronze arrows, unless one finds 49 or more arrows on one square in an inaccessible location, which is impossible since the stack limit of arrows shot to floor is 25.
Players can tell how many arrows are in a pile just by looking, provided that the number there is less than five. However, a pile of five or more looks the same however many there are, so it could be any number from 5 to 2,147,483,647 (the maximum number of any stackable item that players can hold in a single inventory slot) arrows on the ground.
On the 7th of March 2011, these arrows were subject to a severe rise in price, causing them to rise to prices of 6,223gp per arrow. This caused mass buying in archery stores because they were a much cheaper price in those stores, then people would sell thousands of them for millions of coins. Often, nobody was able to sell any of their arrows for the actual guide price. Later that day the price was changed back to 7 coins, and then reverted to the original price, 18 coins, which means the high price was most likely a bug.
|[view] • [talk]|
This item can also be bought at:
- Lowe's Archery Emporium in central Varrock - (free sample item)
- Aemad's Adventuring Supplies in East Ardougne
- Beefy Bill's Supplies in Lumbridge
- Bolkoy's Village Shop on the first floor of the Tree Gnome Village
- The Burthorpe Guard Quartermaster in the Abandoned Burthorpe mine
- Dargaud's Bows and Arrows in the Ranging Guild
- The Gnome Shopkeeper's Armoury in Burthorpe
- Gulluck and Sons in the 3rd floor of the Tree Gnome Stronghold
- Hickton's Archery Emporium in Catherby
- King Lathas's Armoury at the Combat Training Camp
- West Ardougne General Store