|Start point||Eli Bacon in his pig pen, by the Falador Farm, north of Port Sarim.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~41 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Protecting the porkEdit
- Speak to Eli Bacon in Falador Farm north of Port Sarim.
- Eat the piece of bacon he gives you.
- Speak to Eli again.
- Build the hotspots and keep adding bacon until Eli has escorted the pigs away (focus on the middle one and they will all swarm to it).
- Talk to Eli. Choose any 3 of the show pig suggestions.
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.
- If necessary, gather 5 wheat from the field south-east of the Draynor lodestone.
- Go north west and talk to each character (accuse each to quickly find the suspect).
Adulterate the addictsEdit
- Talk to Eli for construction materials.
- Go north in the cellar and build the machine then improve it.
- Gather 5 wheat and give them to Eli.
- Go outside and put bacon on the decoys then drug them.
- Talk to Eli.
- Pick 5 onions just south of Draynor Bank (these must be picked).
- Deliver the 5 onions to Eli.
- Interact with pig machine.
- Watch the cutscene about the pig.
- Talk to Eli to receive a pig.
- Take the pig to the Lumbridge Castle courtyard.
- Take the pig to the Varrock Marketplace (in the centre of the fountain).
- Take the pig to the Ardougne Marketplace.
- Take the pig to the Falador centre (near the north gate).
- Return to Eli.
- Quest complete!