|Start point||Eli Bacon in his pig pen, by the Falador Farm, north of Port Sarim.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~41 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Protecting the porkEdit
- Speak to Eli Bacon in Falador Farm north of Port Sarim
- Eat the piece of bacon he gives you
- Build the hotspots and keep adding bacon until Eli has escorted the pigs away (focus on the middle one and they will all swarm to it).
- Talk to Eli. Choose any 3 of the show pig suggestions
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village
- If necessary, gather 5 wheat from the field south-east of the Draynor lodestone
- Go north west and talk to each character (accuse each to quickly find the suspect)
Adulterate the addictsEdit
- Talk to Eli for construction materials.
- Go north in the cellar and build the machine then improve it
- Gather 5 wheat and give them to Eli
- Go outside and put bacon on the decoys then drug them
- Talk to Eli
- Pick 5 onions just south of Draynor Bank (these must be picked)
- Deliver the 5 onions to Eli
- Interact with pig machine
- Watch the cutscene about the pig
- Talk to Eli to receive a pig
- Take the pig to the Lumbridge Castle courtyard
- Take the pig to the Varrock Marketplace (in the centre of the fountain)
- Take the pig to the Ardougne Marketplace
- Take the pig to the Falador centre (near the north gate)
- Return to Eli
- Quest complete!