|Release||10 April 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||15,600 coins|
|Low alch||10,400 coins|
|Exchange||862,054 coins (info)|
|Examine||A salty sword.|
The brine sabre is a weapon that is dropped by brine rats after starting Olaf's Quest. One does not need to complete Olaf's Quest to wield the sword, however. It simply requires an Attack level of 40 to wield. Its stats are identical to those of the adamant longsword.
This weapon has a special attack, Liquefy, which can only be used underwater.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The brine sabre's special attack is Liquefy. This uses 75% adrenaline and doubles the chance of a successful hit, while also increasing Attack, Strength and Defence proportional to the damage dealt.
This special attack can only be used in underwater locations such as:
- The Mogre Camp, which can be entered during and after the Recipe for Disaster quest by talking to Murphy in Port Khazard.
- The underwater tunnel on Harmony Island.
- The Dragontooth Shipwreck.
- The 'Rum'geon, where it is particularly effective against 'Rum'-pumped crabs.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Brine rat||49||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
|Related to the Fremennik quest series|
Main-hand slash weapons