Brawling gloves are members only drops from Revenants, the Chaos Elemental, and the rare drop table. They can also be received by pickpocketing elven clan workers or defeating elven warriors in Prifddinas.
When wearing the gloves outside the Wilderness, players receive a 50% bonus to experience gained in the corresponding skill, for a total of 1.5× normal experience. In the Wilderness, the bonus is 300% (totaling 4× normal experience). The gloves disintegrate after a set amount charges have been used. For example, smithing brawlers are destroyed after 434 items made, with other brawlers having different amounts of charges.
The gloves will not work during a Bonus XP Weekend, as stated by Jagex.
- Brawling gloves (Agility)
- Brawling gloves (Cooking)
- Brawling gloves (Fishing)
- Brawling gloves (FM)
- Brawling gloves (Hunter)
- Brawling gloves (Magic)
- Brawling gloves (Melee)
- Brawling gloves (Mining)
- Brawling gloves (Prayer)
- Brawling gloves (Ranged)
- Brawling gloves (Smithing)
- Brawling gloves (Thieving)
- Brawling gloves (WC)
- The gloves match the base colour of the skillcape of their respective skill. The melee gloves, which have no directly corresponding cape, have a similar shade of red to the Attack cape.
- From 17 January to 1 February 2011, thieving brawling gloves wouldn't work inside Pyramid Plunder. It wasn't confirmed whether this was a glitch or an intentional update.
- There was a bug where Brawling gloves obtained by pickpocketing elven workers on the day of release would degrade to dust as soon as the player used it. The bug was fixed, but gloves obtained during this time retained the limited use.
- On 28 April 2014, brawling gloves were added to the Rare Drop Table.