Braindeath 'rum' is a drink made by brewers and found as a drop from Zombie pirates, Sorebones and General malpractitioners. It may also be purchased from both bars on Mos Le'Harmless, and after Rocking Out, from Port Sarim's pub, for 30 coins. Drinking it yields the message, "With a sense of impending doom you drink the 'rum'. You try very hard not to die." It heals one tenth of your total life points and gives the following effects:
As shown in the quest Rum Deal, the 'rum' contains stagnant water, sluglings, blindweed, and the dead corpse of a fever spider, making it easy to see why the rum has such debilitating effects.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The 'rum' seems to have some mind-controlling properties. In the Rum Deal quest, Captain Braindeath, the maker of the 'rum', mentions that one of the ingredients used to make the 'rum' is sluglings. As shown in the Sea Slug Quest, the slugs can control people's minds.
- After completing Rocking Out, players may buy 'rum' at The Rusty Anchor Inn in Free-to-play worlds, but they will be unable to drink it as it is a members-only item.
- Despite being a drink of sorts, it makes the "crunching" sound when consumed, as if it were solid food.