|Release||30 April 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||759 coins|
|Low alch||506 coins|
|Exchange||1,564 coins (info)|
|Examine||Now I can become a potter.|
A bracelet of clay allows players to mine soft clay instead of hard clay. In the case of the soft clay rocks in Prifddinas, wearing a bracelet of clay produces two soft clay from each rock instead of one, although still at the expense of a charge.
It is made by using a gold bar and sapphire on a furnace with a bracelet mould in your inventory or tool belt, which requires level 23 crafting. Then the resulting sapphire bracelet must be enchanted using Enchant Level 1 Jewellery.
A player may mine 28 soft clay before the bracelet disintegrates. The player can see how many more soft clay it can mine by equipping it and then clicking "check".
If mining clay while a porter is equipped, the banked clays will be soft.
It currently costs about 55.86 coins for each use of a bracelet of clay.
Extra soft clays obtained by using the Varrock armour 2 or Varrock armour 3 are not counted in the 28. The effect given by freeing the Star Sprite comes in handy here as well, as players have a chance of mining 3 soft clay at a time, while only using one charge from the bracelet. This allows a player to get more than 28 soft clay per bracelet.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||74.7%|
- Bracelets of clay stack on each other in the bank, as charges are stored by player, not by bracelet. This is the same as how the ring of forging works.
- If you equip the bracelet after you've already started mining clay, you will still get soft clay.
- It used to be a free-to-play item, but temporarily became a members item. However, as of the update on 9th October 2017 it's back to being a free-to-play item.