|Release date||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||600 coins|
|Low Alch||400 coins|
|Store price|| 5,000 coins|
|Examine||The holy book of Armadyl.|
Armadyl's book of law is a book held in place of a shield, and is the God book aligned with Armadyl. It can be purchased from Jossik for 5,000 coins. Books of law must be made using all four torn Armadyl pages which can be purchased from other players, obtained from treasure trails or by cremating a Vyre corpse. Equipping a Book of law allows the player to preach and perform ceremonies, such as blessing, last rites, and wedding rites by operating it (none of which have any effect on the game itself, and are simply recited lines of text). Lost Books of Law can be reclaimed at the Lighthouse by speaking to Jossik, complete with all pages that have been added, for no cost.
After completion of One Piercing Note, if the book has all four pages, and you have 60 crafting and 60 prayer, you can use it to create an Illuminated book of law. This grants you 10,000 prayer experience (for the first time this is done only) and leaves you with both the Armadyl's book of law and an Illuminated book of law.
Filling the Book of law with all pages currently costs 1,014,817 coins.
A player wielding armadyl's book of law
|[view] • [talk]|
- As ye vow to be at peace with each other, And to uphold high values of morality and friendship, I now pronounce you united in the law of Armadyl.
- Thou didst fight true, but the foe was too great. May thy return be as swift as the flight of Armadyl.
- For thy task is lawful, May the blessing of Armadyl be upon thee.
- Do not let thy vision be clouded by evil, Look up, for the truth cometh from the skies. This is the law of Armadyl.
- It is honourable to resist, And fight for what thou believe is just. This is the law of Armadyl.
- Peace shall bring thee wisdom; Wisdom shall bring thee peace. This is the law of Armadyl.
- Thou shalt avoid war; but, if thou must fight, Believe, and thou shalt strike true. This is the law of Armadyl.
- Thou shalt fly like the bird, Not like the rock. This is the law of Armadyl.
- To those cursed by war and pest, Come into the light of Armadyl and rest. This is the law of Armadyl.
|Book of balance|
|Book of law|
|Book of war|
Holy book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of balance (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Unholy book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Ancient book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of law (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of war (+5) (Illuminated (+8)
Citharede symbol(+8) • Holy symbol(+8) • Unholy symbol(+8) • Amulet of power(+1) • Amulet of glory(+3) • Salve amulet (e)(+3) • Amulet of fury(+3) • Split dragontooth necklace(+4) • Stole(+4) • Twisted bird skull necklace(+3) • Demon horn necklace(+5) • Amulet of zealots(-5)
White equipment • Crozier(+6) • Maces • Toktz-mej-tal(+5) • Silver sickle (b)(+5) • Wolfbane(+5) • Ivandis flail(+5) • Godswords(+4) • Granite mace(+4) • Saradomin sword(+2) • Zamorakian spear(+2) • Ancient staff(-1)
(+) Prayer bonus