- Ahrim the Bobbled
- Dharok the Bobbled
- Guthan the Bobbled
- Karil the Bobbled
- Torag the Bobbled
- Verac the Bobbled
Occasionally, the bobblehead may say "You'll never defeat us" or "For Sliske", flipping their weapons in the air before catching it. Other players who interact with the bobblehead will be shown how many Barrows: Rise of the Six kills that the owner has.
If all six Barrows bobbleheads meet each other, they will perform some unique emotes. All six must be from different players; even if one player has all six in the menagerie, their unique emotes will not occur. In addition to this, they must also be granted "permission" from their owners; the brother will ask their owner for permission, and once it is granted, they will wait for the remaining brothers to arrive.
Obtaining all six barrow bobbleheads is a requirement for the Insane Final Boss title, and also a requirement for the [Name] Banisher of Shadows title. This would cost 403,334,480, if all malevolent energies and Barrows sets are bought.
Mahjarrat bobbleheads include:
- Tiny Lucien, a reward from the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest
- Tiny Hazeel, a reward from Dishonour among Thieves
- Tiny Zemouregal, which can be bought from Gypsy Aris for 5 silver pennies after Dimension of Disaster
- Tiny Kharshai, a reward from Children of Mah
- Tiny Sliske, a reward from Sliske's Endgame
- Tiny White Knight and Tiny Black Knight bobbleheads can be rewarded from supply caches during the Invasion of Falador.
- Tim and Crunchy bobbleheads can be unlocked during or after Gower Quest.
- Tiny Death is unlocked after completing 200 Soul Reaper assignments.
- In one of the conversations with the Barrows bobbleheads, the player uses the old animation of the Laugh emote.
- Originally, the Barrows bobbleheads were deployed from the inventory.