- Ahrim the Bobbled
- Dharok the Bobbled
- Guthan the Bobbled
- Karil the Bobbled
- Torag the Bobbled
- Verac the Bobbled
Occasionally, the bobblehead may say "You'll never defeat us" or "For Sliske", flipping their weapons in the air before catching it. As of the 19 January 2015 patch notes, other players who interact with the bobblehead will be shown how many Barrows: Rise of the Six kills that the owner has.
If all six Barrows bobbleheads meet each other, they will perform some unique emotes. All six must be from different players; even if one player has all six in the menagerie, their unique emotes will not occur.
In order to use the Barrows brother emote with all six pets, the owners of each of the respective pets must first interact with the bobbleheads until the Barrows pet they own asks about his brothers and is granted permission to interact with other pets. All of the six brothers must be present and have "permission" to interact with each other to do the emotes.
Obtaining all six barrow bobbleheads is a requirement for the Insane Final Boss title.
Mahjarrat bobbleheads include:
- Tiny Lucien, a reward from the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest
- Tiny Hazeel, a reward from Dishonour among Thieves
- Tiny Zemouregal, which can be bought from Gypsy Aris for 5 silver pennies after Dimension of Disaster
- Tiny Kharshai, a reward from Children of Mah
- Tiny Sliske, a reward from Sliske's Endgame
- Tiny White Knight and Tiny Black Knight bobbleheads can be rewarded from supply caches during the Invasion of Falador.
- Tim and Crunchy bobbleheads can be unlocked during or after Gower Quest.
- Tiny Death is unlocked after completing 200 Soul Reaper assignments.
- In one of the conversations with the Barrows bobbleheads, the player uses the old animation of the Laugh emote.