Most surface kingdoms in RuneScape have some form of boat service. The Tree Gnome Stronghold does not have any boat services, but they are available a short walk to the west. The Kharidian Desert gained a service to Daemonheim as a result of the Dungeoneering update, and another Daemonheim service was added to Taverley as part of the Troll Warzone tutorial. Ape Atoll does not have any boat services.
Fares across the system vary, although the Charter Ships have their own fare structure, services from East Ardougne and Port Sarim to Karamja cost 30gp, the service from the Tree Gnome Stronghold to Piscatoris costs 50gp, and many other services operate free of charge.
List of services Edit
- Musa Point - Port Sarim (F2P). Fare 30 coins. It has been graphically updated to show a cutscene (with skip option) showing the player at the head of the ship, with crewmembbers near the mast.
- Tai Bwo Wannai - Feldip Hills
- The Hollows - Mort'ton
- Port Phasmatys - Port Tyras (other stops en-route, see Charter ship for more information)
- East Ardougne - Brimhaven. Fare 30 coins
- Burgh De Rott - Meiyerditch
- Lumbridge - Wilderness (other stops en-route, see Canoes for more information). No fare. Canoes are not in the boat network per se, since the canoes do not have an owner that lets you board the canoe, and also due to the fact that canoes have more to do with woodcutting (woodcutting level 12 for log canoe, woodcutting level 27 for dugout canoe, woodcutting level 42 for stable dugout canoe, woodcutting level 57 for waka) than with the rest of the boat network.
- Port Sarim - Entrana. No fare. Must not be wearing banned items (weapons and armour) to be allowed onto the Port Sarim - Entrana boat.
- Port Sarim - Void Knights Outpost. No fare.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold - Piscatoris
- Rellekka - Miscellania
- Rellekka - Pirates Cove
- Rellekka - Neitiznot
- Rellekka - Jatizso
- Rellekka - Iceberg
- Dragontooth Island - Port Phasmatys
- Al Kharid - Daemonheim (F2P). No fare.
- Taverley - Daemonheim (F2P). No fare.