|Release date||31 August 2011 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Branches of Darkmeyer|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||They're still moving!|
Blisterwood logs are logs used in The Branches of Darkmeyer. They are cut from the blisterwood tree after it has been rejuvenated as part of the quest. Teleport to Darkmeyer using the Drakan medallion. Cutting a blisterwood log requires level 76 Woodcutting and gives 200 Woodcutting experience. Blisterwood logs can be burned, requiring level 76 Firemaking and giving 303.5 Firemaking experience. Blisterwood staves can be fletched from the logs, as well as 10 Blisterwood stakes, or a Blisterwood polearm (which also requires 2 Silver sickles in the inventory) requiring 70 Fletching and giving 100 Fletching experience per log. Equipping a charged Penance horn or Penance master horn provides no additional experience, however the Ring of fire and Flame gloves still give a bonus. It is unknown if this is intentional or a bug.
- Strong woodcutting urns do not work with the Blisterwood Tree, as it is a level 76 tree, and the urns only work up to level 75 trees.
- It is possible to get strange rocks from fletching blisterwood logs.
- They are one of the only two fletchable logs that cannot be made into pyre logs or a pyre ship. The other type is Achey logs.
- You can right-click and use a Sacred clay fletching knife on the logs for double XP, but you cannot do it the other way around. This is a glitch, and has not been fixed yet.
- The Inferno Adze will work on this tree. However, with both an adze and hatchet in your inventory, the game will favour the use of the hatchet lest logs be burnt.
Tangle gum branches • Seeping elm branches • Blood spindle branches • Utuku branches • Spinebeam branches • Bovistrangler branches • Thigat branches • Corpsethorn branches • Entgallow branches • Grave creeper branches