For this item's off-hand variant, see off-hand black knife.
|Release||14 April 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||11 coins|
|Low alch||7 coins|
|Exchange||213 coins (info)|
|Examine||A finely balanced throwing knife.|
A black knife is a ranged weapon. A player must have at least 25 Ranged to wield these throwing knives. Black knives are also one of only two ranged weapons able to harm the tormented wraith, the other being black darts.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Ankou||60; 61; 63||1||Rare|
|Cyclops||57; 63; 68; 91||4–19||Common|
|Minotaur||14; 44; 52||1–5||Common|
|Monkey knife fighter||N/A||1–10||Common|
|Soldier (Imperial Guard)||48||6||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Knightly components||100%|
- The black knife is one of only a few items of Black equipment that does not have a corresponding item for White equipment.
- The price of black knives had a very sharp increase around September 2010, briefly reaching prices over 500gp each, due to a rumour that they were to be discontinued.