|Start point:||Talk to Sir Amik Varze, located on the 2nd floor[ in the western tower of the ]White Knights’ Castle in Falador.|
|Length:||Short (8 - 12 mins)|
|Requirements:||13 quest points (not for entering the fortress, but for starting the quest)|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
|Enemies to defeat:||None|
- Get a cabbage and equip a Bronze helm and Iron chainbody.
- Go the Black Knights' Fortress north of Ice Mountain.
- Go through the entrance.
- Go through the fake wall directly in front of the entrance.
- Climb two ladders.
- Go South and climb the ladder down.
- Go through the door to the East and climb the ladder up.
- Take the ladder to the immediate East down.
- Climb the ladder located Southwest of the room.
- Follow the path and listen to the ventilation grill.
Sabotaging the PotionEdit
- Return to the entrance.
- Go to the banquet hall to the east and climb the Northwest ladder.
- Go Southeast and through a wall.
- Use the cabbage on the hole in the floor.
- Report back to Sir Amik Varze.
- Quest complete!