|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||22 coins|
|Low alch||15 coins|
|Exchange||9,987 coins (info)|
|Examine||A bittercap mushroom|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- 1 mushroom may be sliced and cooked to make fried mushrooms. When added to fried onions, this makes a mushroom & onion topping for baked potatoes.
- 8 mushrooms may be used to pay a farmer to look after a whiteberry bush.
- 4 mushrooms are the main ingredient for brewing Moonlight Mead.
- 5 mushrooms are used to activate incomplete fairy rings in various locations (see the list below).
- 15 mushrooms can be added to a compost bin to make supercompost. (Mushrooms may be used in combination with other supercompostable items, totaling 15).
- 1 mushroom in Mobilising Armies is worth a value of 8 Investment Credits.
- Harvesting a bittercap mushroom is a requirement for the "Fun Guy But Bitter" task in the medium Morytania tasks list.
There are several locations where bittercap mushrooms can be planted in enchanted soil, completing a fairy ring thus allowing the player to use it to teleport as any other fairy ring. Five mushrooms are required to complete each fairy ring, and the player must have a spade with them, or on their tool belt, to make the repair. (Note that it is the mushrooms themselves, not the spores that are used). The locations of the incomplete fairy rings are as follows:
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||41.7%|
|Farming||Bittercap • Morchella|
|Dungeoneering||Edicap • Gissel|
|Other||Mushrooms • Gorajian • Mort myre fungus • Button • Black|
|Fruit tree produce||