Not to be confused with Buttercap.
Farming skill. In-game they have a few different uses. They may be grown from a bittercap mushroom spore (taking up to 240 minutes to grow) by players with level 53 Farming in the mushroom patch near Canifis and in the patch in Isafdar. This may yield up to six mushrooms.
|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||22 coins|
|Low alch||15 coins|
|Exchange||9,137 coins (info)|
|Examine||A bittercap mushroom|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- They can be used to make fried mushrooms for baked potatoes.
- Eight mushrooms may be used to pay a farmer to look after a whiteberry bush.
- Four mushrooms are the main ingredient for brewing Moonlight Mead.
- Five mushrooms are used to activate the fairy ring in the Ancient Cavern
- Five mushrooms are used to activate the fairy ring in the Kharazi Jungle.
- The value of one Mushroom in Mobilising Armies is 8 Investment Credits.
- Mushrooms may be added to a compost bin to make supercompost (requiring 15 mushrooms, or a combination of supercompost items).
- Harvesting a bittercap mushroom is required for the "Fun Guy But Bitter" task in the medium Morytania tasks list.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||41.7%|
|Farming||Bittercap • Morchella|
|Dungeoneering||Edicap • Gissel|
|Other||Mushrooms • Gorajian • Mort myre fungus • Button • Black|
|Fruit tree produce||