|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|Examine||These tasty biscuits have god symbols on them.|
Biscuits are stackable food available from any level Treasure Trail. They will heal 250 life points, and will restore 10 Prayer Points. These are not tradeable, and are normally only obtainable through Treasure Trails.
Up to 200 biscuits can be owned at once; however, more could be obtained as a reward from the 2012 and 2013 Christmas events if looted from a Snow impling, and from clue scrolls obtained during the Customer Support week in 2016 and 2017.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||2–27||Unknown|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
- During the 2012 Christmas event, players could exchange a Gift of Giving (inactive) with another player to get them. Free players could obtain this members-only object this way.
- If used on Vic the trader, he says: "Ah, yes! I vant! I vant a yummy biscuit!"
- ^ RuneScape. 10,000 Hard Clue Loots - RuneScape Stream Highlight (Twitch.tv livestream). 13 May 2015.*
|Dragon ornament kits|