|Start point||Elena in her house in East Ardougne. She lives right across the road from where you started Plague City.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Elena in a house just west of the East Ardougne north bank, across the river.
- Talk to Jerico, who is in the building south of the Ardougne north bank.
- Search the cupboard near Jerico for some bird feed.
- Go behind Jerico's house and pick up a pigeon cage.
- Go back across the river, west of the castle to the West Ardougne gate.
- Use bird feed on the watchtower fence (the spears, highlighted in red on your minimap) where several Mourners are perched above, and open the pigeon cage.
- Talk to Omart, south of the gate to West Ardougne, along the wall at the corner.
- Go to Martha Rehnison's house, highlighted in the picture, north-west of where you breached the wall.
- Take the rotten apple on the east side of the house.
- Squeeze through a gap directly east of the rotten apple, along the west side of the metal fence.
- Do not use the default left click option "eat", instead use the right click option and use the rotten apple on the cauldron in front of you.
- Go back through the fence and attempt to go into the house, a mourner will stop you.
- Go to Nurse Sarah's house in the corner, south-west of the church.
- Search the box on the north side of the house to obtain a doctors' gown.
- Equip the gown.
- Go to the north-east corner of the city, and enter the Mourner Headquarters.
- Open the door to the west and go upstairs
- Open the door to the east and kill a Mourner to obtain a key.
- Use the key on the gate in front of you to get into the caged room.
- Search the north-eastern Crates to find the distillator.
- Return to the West Ardougne city centre, and exit through the manhole.
- Talk to Elena.
- Without teleporting, go to bank and deposit your plague sample. Teleporting with the Plague Sample in your inventory will destroy it, forcing you to retrieve another sample from Elena.
- Retrieve the plague sample from the closest bank to Rimmington and walk there.
- Enter the western most house in Rimmington and talk to the Chemist "About Biohazard". Do not mention the plague sample, tell him you are a friend of Elena and that you need the paper for a guy named Guidor.
- After getting the touch paper, you may have to talk to the chemist again.
- Go to his three followers right outside his house. Give Chancy the liquid honey, Da Vinci the ethenea, and Hops the sulphuric broline.
- Deposit your plague sample back in the bank and go to Varrock.
Delivering the SamplesEdit
- If you do not have the plague sample and paper when you enter the gated south-eastern area of Varrock, and acquire the three vials, you cannot simply exit the area and go back in because all three vials WILL be taken and you will have to do it all over. If you do forget the sample or paper, drop the three vials just inside the gate and run to the bank to the north. Retrieve the item and return immediately to pick up the vials before they disappear.
- If you have not done so already, obtain a priest gown set and equip it (from Thessalia's Fine Clothes located on the west side of Varrock Square).
- Obtain the plague sample from the bank.
- Go to the gated south-east corner of Varrock.
- Go through the gate (the plague sample won't be confiscated)
- Talk to the 3 chemist's assistants at the Dancing Donkey Inn to get the vials back.
- Go to the building south-east of the pub and go inside.
- Talk to Guidor, tell him you are sent by Elena, and give him the samples.
- Talk to Elena.
- Go to Ardougne Castle, south of Elena's house, and climb either the stairs to the north or south.
- Talk to King Lathas, who is in the middle chamber of the 1stUK] of the Castle. floor[
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 1,250 experience
- Use of the Combat Training Camp north of the city.
- Ability to travel freely through the West Ardougne gate.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 2 of the Elf quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|