|Start point||Speak to Dondakan in the Keldagrim mines east of Rellekka, and north of the mountain camp.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~55 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
The Dwarven ScholarEdit
If you haven't yet completed The Giant Dwarf quest, you will need to talk to the dwarven boatman to visit Keldagrim for the first time, after which you can take the mine carts from Grand Exchange to the city; the boatman is at the entrance upon first crossing the water.
- Talk to Dondakan about cannonballs in the Keldagrim south-west mine.
- Inside of the consortium (the big building in west Keldagrim) groundUK], talk to the floor[Dwarven Engineer.
- Teleport to Falador and run north-east to the dwarven mines.
- Talk to Rolad, who is located in the most north-eastern building near the ladder to the mines.
- Go down the ladder to enter the dwarven mine.
- Kill scorpions in the southeast to get the first page.
- Search the mine carts for the second page.
- Mine the rocks in the mine to find the last page (the rocks in the dungeon connected to the mine do not work).
- Return to Rolad , read the book.
- Head back to Dondakan talk to him, then use a gold bar on him.
- Use a gold bar on a furnace with an ammo mould and make a golden cannonball.
- Go back to Dondakan and use the golden cannonball on him.
- Read the dwarven lore book to find a piece of base schematics.
- If you lost the book, you may speak to Rolad.
- Talk to the Dwarven Engineer in the west Keldagrim consortium for another part of the schematics.
- Make your gold helmet on the anvil next to the engineer.
- Head under White Wolf Mountain (entrance north of the Taverley lodestone).
- Go to the pub inside the tunnels and talk to Khorvak.
- Click assemble on any of the pieces.
- Move around the pieces, referring to finished schematics pictured right.
- Prepare to fight a level 50-56 enemy, along with your gold helmet. Be sure to have 6-15 free inventory spaces for collecting gold ore.
- Return to Dondakan and ask him to shoot you into the rock.
- Once inside the cave don't remove the gold helmet or you will have to restart
- Mine a few ores.
- Right click on the second ring of fire and select talk.
- Kill the Arzinian Avatar.
- Speak to Dondakan.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Rise of the Red Axe quest series|