|Release date||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|Race||Part chicken, part house|
|Examine|| The craziest house I ever did see!|
Berty is the house in which Baba Yaga lives and runs her shop. Admittedly most houses do not have names, however this house is surprisingly unique in that it is non-stationary. The house actually walks around on a pair of chicken legs.
- In Russian-Slavic mythology, Baba Yaga was a witch who lived in a house with fowl's feet, which Baba Yaga is based on.
- Certain spells such as High Level Alchemy cannot be cast while inside Berty. Trying to cast them will yield the message "You can't cast that spell in here."
- Berty was featured in a quiz question in the Runescape Quiz #4 poll.
- If you use an Orb of Oculus while inside the house, you can see the copy of the lighthouse used and entered in the Horror from the Deep quest.
- There is a glitch where when you enter the house, sometimes you will appear outside of the house along with Baba Yaga. You cannot move, and the only way out is to teleport. This glitch has not been fixed.