|Release||7 November 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||6,000 coins|
|Low alch||4,000 coins|
|Exchange||150,141 coins (info)|
|Examine||A ring reputed to bring out a berserk fury in its wearer.|
This ring can be imbued at Mobilising Armies with a rank of 300 or more, for 205,900 reward credits, into a Berserker ring (i). This increases the strength, range, and magic bonuses to 17 and armour rating to 18. Selling the ring after imbuing it is generally not advisable as it will waste 205,900 reward credits. Unlike other items at Mobilising Armies, points will not be refunded for ring enchantments.
When received with CoinShare active, the Berserker ring will be dropped as 120 Berserker ring shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Comparison with other ringsEdit
|Ring of death||None||27,503,941|| 25|
|Superior leviathan ring|| 90 to make|
|100 Pearls|| 15|
|Asylum surgeon's ring|| 85 |
All Broken Home Challenges
|Onyx ring (i)||300 Mobilising Armies rating|| 1,061,168|
|Sixth-Age circuit|| The World Wakes|
and all optional requirements
|Berserker ring (i)||300 Mobilising Armies rating (if purchased using Reward Credits)|| 150,141|
|Seers' ring (i)|| 67,936|
|Warrior ring (i)|| 56,435|
|Archers' ring (i)|| 41,824|
|Luck of the dwarves||None||9,261,000||17||
|Berserker ring||None||150,141|| 12|
|Ring of vigour|| 62 |
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||50.5%|
- The symbol on the ring seems to be a hammer, representing the damage bonus.
- Before the Evolution of Combat was released, the average price of the ring was around 1.9-2.5m because of the strength bonus it gave. It has been falling in price ever since due to the fact that there are fewer monsters that require using all three types of combat, and cheaper better alternatives are available.
- All of the Fremennik rings dropped in price after the release of The World Wakes; a Grandmaster quest which features a reward called the Sixth-Age circuit, which gives +21 strength in every combat style.