|Release date||25 March 2009 (Update)|
|Examine|| Specialist meat transporter.|
|Notable features|| Sells items on his store, transports flour, cowhides, and beef to the bank.|
Beefy Bill is a non-player character in the cow fields north of the windmill near Lumbridge. He can transport flour, cowhides, and raw beef to the bank, charging a 10% commission, or for free if charmed with an activated Ring of Charos. To access this feature, one must either directly talk to Beefy Bill or use the respective items on him; there is no right-click Bank option. The most efficient method of banking with him is to have exactly 10 or 20 of the items he banks in your inventory so you can bank 9 and Beefy Bill will only take one. He is also the proprietor of a general store called Beefy Bill's Supplies.
To find him, players have to follow the road north from Lumbridge (not crossing the river) and keep going as it leads west. Players then have to go north of Mill Lane Mill into the cow pen area. He stands next to a cart full of meat.
Beefy Bill can be helpful when players are collecting cowhides to sell, acting as a bank for them to deposit with.
Beefy Bill was added when Gnomecopter Tours were removed from the game, to replace the bank boxes and general shop that they contained. Along with replacing the Gnomecopter Tours, he has also replaced them in the medium Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks as the last task on the list.
As of 13 October 2009, he now sells a set of once discontinued items, the Training sword for 35 coins, the Training shield for 55 coins, Training bow for 55 coins, and Training arrows for 8 coins each. As of the April 11th shop updates these items are no longer sold here, making them discontinued items once again.
- If you use coins on him, he will say "Thanks!" and you will lose 1 coin.
- Based on the Patch Notes released on 25 March 2009, the Gnomecopters were removed from the game and replaced by Beefy Bill and Farquie the Cleaner, as Jagex no longer wished to advertise members content on free-to-play worlds.
- If you are on a free-to-play server, and your free-to-play items add up to more than 68 or 78 if you registered your email, Beefy Bill will not bank your items unless that item is already in there.
- He is possibly related to Barfy Bill.
- If you bank one item to him he will take the item and will not give it back.
- You cannot sell back training equipment that was previously purchased off him.
- If you try to bank cooked beef, he will say "It's unhygienic to mix raw and cooked meats." meaning he won't bank it for you.