|Beauty only appears during certain holiday or seasonal events and may not be currently found in-game.|
|Release date||17 October 2011 (Update)|
|Examine||Isn't she just?|
Beauty is the physical embodiment of the concept of beauty, featured in the 2011 Hallowe'en event. The first task during the event can be started by talking to her. She has a sister called Fame who is currently in the Deathcon citadel's theatre.
The statues made by Beauty during the 2011 Hallowe'en event.
- She has a habit of adding Italian phrases in her dialogue.
- Her mouth doesn't open when she talks. This is most likely because she is a statue.
- When Beauty says that War is "good for nothing," the programmer is referencing the song "War (What is it Good For?)" by Edwin Starr.
- It's also possible that she is referencing Ares, the Greek god of War. Also, the Greek goddess Aphrodite (Ares girlfriend/lover) is said to be the embodiment of Beauty.
- If you use anything on her, you will get 'You can't reach that.'.