|Release date||2 August 2012 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept in inventory|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine|| Normal: Hours of fun for the whole family. |
100+: Goodness gracious. A great ball of fire!
After it has been kicked 100 times, the ball catches fire and becomes a "Flaming beach ball". With each new kick past 100 it counts up with the message You're on fire!; e.g. 100 - you're on fire!
- If another player tries to pick up the ball, it will give you an error message that says, "It's not your ball. This ball belongs to (Player name)."
- If you are too close to a wall and attempt to drop the ball, the message, "There is no room where you are standing to drop the ball."
- If you try to place another ball down while another is in play, the message, "You already have a ball in play" appears.
- When the Beach Ball owner logs out or goes too far awayfrom the beach ball, and if a ball is in play, the ball will disappear and it will say, "(Player name) has abandoned me!". If the ball is kicked when it disappears, it will instead exclaim "Pop!"
- It seems that the Beach ball is affected by the terrain when kicked. An example of this is that when kicked up a hill, it slows down, while kicking it down a hill makes it roll faster. This also applies to the amount of players who are kicking the ball.
- There is a small glitch where if there are more than four people kicking a "Flaming beach ball", it may revert back to a normal ball. Similarly, if a player clicks it while someone else is, the displayed number will skip. For example, if the shown number is 501 and two people kick the ball, it will display as 503.
- This is the first item on the Squeal of Fortune which can be reclaimed from Diango when destroyed. This is also the first item from the Squeal of Fortune that acts like a Holiday item.