|Release date||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||4,200 coins|
|Low alch||2,800 coins|
|Store price|| 7,000 coins|
(Naff, Baba Yaga, Haf, Lunet)
|Exchange price||7,300 coins (info)|
|Examine||It's a slightly magical stick.|
A Battlestaff is a members-only staff which boosts Magic. It requires 30 Magic to wield. Mostly, though, it is useful in making elemental battlestaves. By using the appropriate (earth, water, fire, air) charge orb spell on an Obelisk with an unpowered orb in your inventory, you can make an elemental orb, which you can then attach to the top of the battlestaff. Then, you can take it to Thormac (if you've done Scorpion Catcher) to make a mystic staff for 40,000 coins. Visually the battlestaff is identical to the staff and the dramen staff, although the battlestaff holds better stats. If combined with orb of Armadyl, it can be made into an armadyl battlestaff (must have completed Ritual of the Mahjarrat and have 77 Crafting).
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Battlestaves can be bought from:
- Baba Yaga's Magic Shop on Lunar Isle (20 in stock every 24 hours)
- Haf's Battlestaves in the Cadarn disrict of in Prifddinas, by the Elven grimoire (20 in stock every 24 hours)
- Lunet, an Elven girl in the Cadern disrict of in Prifddinas, by the Elven grimoire, who sells 16 per day to players who have completed the Tirannwn Hard tasks
- The Mage Training Arena
- Naff's Knockoff Staves in Varrock. The amount a player can purchase depends on how much progress has been made in the Varrock Tasks, and they will be noted:
|Naff's Knockoff Staves in stock per day|
|Varrock Tasks Complete||#||Profit|
|No Diary Complete||8||2,400|
|Varrock Easy Diary||16||4,800|
|Varrock Medium Diary||32||9,600|
|Varrock Hard Diary||64||19,200|
|Varrock Elite Diary||80||24,000|
All shops sell battlestaves for 7,000 coins each by default.
The RuneScape day begins at 00:00 GMT.
- It is also possible to obtain a battlestaff as a reward from eclectic implings in the Impetuous Impulses minigame, or from silver chests in the Shades of Mort'ton minigame.
- It is also possible to obtain 180-220 noted battlestaves as a drop from any monster which gives access to the rare drop table, you DO NOT need to be wearing a ring of wealth to gain access to this.
|Barrows: Rise of the Six||650x6||35–45 (noted)||Common|
|Cockroach worker||30||1 (m)||Uncommon|
|Ankou||60; 61; 63||1 (m)||Uncommon|
|Angry barbarian spirit||106||1||Uncommon|
|Locust rider||75; 108||1||Rare|
|Elite Dark Mage||98||1||Rare|
|Ferocious barbarian spirit||152||1||Rare|
|Dagannoth Prime||303||1–10 (noted)||Rare|