- For other uses, see Bat (disambiguation).
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Members?||Yes (except in Daemonheim)|
|XP per kill||45 (and 14.9 experience)|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria, Mazchna or Achtryn|
|Always drops||Bat bones|
|Examine text||An annoying flappy thing.|
Bats can be found in numerous caves and dungeons throughout RuneScape such as the member's dungeon south of Taverley, as well as around Morytania. Also on the pathway to Canifis, in front of the quest start for The Rag and Bone Man. Bats have roughly a 30 second respawn rate.
- 13 bats on the road to Paterdomus (near Rag and Bone Man).
- Brimhaven Agility Arena
- A single bat near the entrance of the Slayer Tower (respawns inside).
- Inside the Temple of Ikov
- Goblin Cave southeast of the Fishing Guild
- Haunted Mine
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 4,890 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).