|This article is about the the standard variant; for the variant encountered while Dungeoneering, see Bat (Daemonheim).|
- For other uses, see Bat (disambiguation).
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Members?||Yes (except in Daemonheim)|
|XP per kill||45 (and 14.8 experience)|
|Always drops||Bat bones|
|Examine text||An annoying flappy thing.|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria, Mazchna or Achtryn|
Bats can be found in numerous caves and dungeons throughout RuneScape such as Taverley Dungeon, as well as around Morytania. Also on the pathway to Canifis, in front of the quest start for The Rag and Bone Man. Bats have roughly a 30 second respawn rate.
- 13 bats on the road to Paterdomus (near Rag and Bone Man).
- Brimhaven Agility Arena
- A single bat near the entrance of the Slayer Tower (respawns inside).
- Inside the Temple of Ikov
- Goblin Cave southeast of the Fishing Guild
- Haunted Mine
- Lumbridge Catacombs
- Underneath the Heroes' Guild (near the recharge fountain)
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 5,090 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Bat wing 1 Common Not sold Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold