This article is about the the standard variant; for the variant encountered while Dungeoneering, see Bat (Daemonheim).
- For other uses, see Bat (disambiguation).
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Members?||Yes (except in Daemonheim)|
|XP per kill||45 (and 14.8 experience)|
|Always drops||Bat bones|
|Examine text||An annoying flappy thing.|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria, Mazchna or Achtryn|
Bats are small flying animals that can be found in numerous darker areas throughout RuneScape, such as around Morytania. Many small bats can be found on the pathway to Paterdomus, as well as around the Slayer Tower.
- 13 bats on the road to Paterdomus (near the Odd Old Man)
- Near the entrance of the Slayer Tower
- The Haunted Woods
- The Abandoned Mine
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bat bones 1 Always 361
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 5,199 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Batwing 1 Uncommon 2,685 Bat wing 1 Common Not sold Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Very rare Not sold
- ^ Only dropped during the Rag and Bone Man wish list.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account Mod Timbo: 19 June 2014. Official Jagex Twitter accounts. The chance of a bat dropping an effigy is 1/125000.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Key token 1 Rare Not sold