Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the variant encountered in Daemonheim, see Bat (Dungeoneering).
For other uses, see Bat (disambiguation).
|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|An annoying flappy thing.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 1 / 0|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Bats are small flying animals that can be found in numerous darker areas throughout RuneScape, such as around Morytania. Many small bats can be found on the pathway to Paterdomus, as well as around the Slayer Tower.
- 13 bats on the road to Paterdomus (near the Odd Old Man)
- Near the entrance of the Slayer Tower
- The Haunted Woods
- The Abandoned Mine
- Taverley Dungeon
|Represents a 90% confidence range.|
Based on a sample of 5,199 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
Add data to the log
|Bat wing||1||Common||Not sold|
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Starved ancient effigy||1||Very rare||Not sold|
- ^ Only dropped during the Rag and Bone Man wish list.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account. 19 June 2014. The chance of a bat dropping an effigy is 1/125000.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|