|Release||9 March 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can retrieve this item from Diango in Draynor Village.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A vicious, spiked bow.|
The barbed bow is a vanity item offered as an occasional in-game benefit from RuneScape Game Cards. It has the same stats as a standard Shortbow. When Redeeming either a 90 or 100 days Game card, you also received 200 iron arrows free to use with the bow. It was given out from the 9th of March to the 31st of March 2012 or by purchasing the gold membership package between 20 December 2012 and 31 January 2013.
It was also made available via:
- United States: Gamestop
- United Kingdom: GameStation, GAME & GAME Wallet
- Canada: EB Games (newly available)
- Australia & New Zealand: EB Games
- Republic of Ireland & mainland Europe: Gamestop
A cosmetic override version of the bow was available for purchase in Solomon's General Store for 29184 Loyalty Points or with 152 Runecoins (137 with the 10% member's discount) but was removed and discontinued in January 2015.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- The Barbed bow originally had its own unique firing animation where the bow was held at an angle when being used in combat.
|Dyed noxious longbow||
|Dyed Seren godbow||
|Recoloured dark bow||