|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Race||Human, Fairy, Gnome, Dwarf , Cave Goblin, Ogress, Elf, TzHaar|
|Location||Various - marked with the icon|
|Examine|| • He/She can look after my money.|
• A financial expert.
• Good with money
• He/She'll store my items for me.
• Happy to store your precious things.
The bankers look different at various banks. Most of them are human, but those in Zanaris are fairies, the ones in Keldagrim are dwarves, in Port Phasmatys they are ghosts; those in Lletya and Prifddinas are Elven; bankers found within the gnomish empire are gnomes; those in Dorgesh-Kaan are cave goblins; the one in the TzHaar city is a TzHaar-Ket, and the bankers of Oo'glog are ogresses. They are not directly part of any quests. Players can speak to a banker either by clicking the banker or by clicking on the bank booth.
However, it is not necessary to speak to a banker to use the bank. Players can right-click the banker and select "Bank Banker" to access the bank interface directly, or left click the counter to access their bank.
If the player only wants to deposit, he or she should look for the bank deposit box (it is cylindrical). This can only be used to deposit items but this isn't very popular with players. Though in some areas, such as Port Sarim, it is the only option for banking.
- The bankers in the Draynor Village robbery recording have 1,500 life points.
- The Lumbridge top-floor castle bank used to be run by the Bank Tutor; now it is a generic male banker.
- Normal bankers can be interacted with from two squares away, instead of the usual one for NPCs. Presumably, this is to allow players to access them when there is a bank booth occupying the square directly in between the player and the banker. This principle can be seen in with the bankers in Shilo Village, who can be interacted with from two squares away despite the lack of any bank booth.
- On 9 February 2012, the mindspike glitch allowed players to kill any NPC, and bankers were frequent targets. They respawned several seconds later. This glitch has been fixed.