|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Race||Human, Fairy, Gnome, Dwarf , Cave Goblin, Ogress, Elf, TzHaar|
|Location||Various - marked with the icon|
|Examine|| • He/She can look after my money.|
• A financial expert.
• Good with money
• He/She'll store my items for me.
• Happy to store your precious things.
The bankers look different at various banks. Most of them are human, but those in Zanaris, Keldagrim, Port Phasmatys, Lletya and Prifddinas, the gnomish empire, Dorgesh-Kaan, TzHaar City and Oo'glog are changed to the species that rules the area (e.g. TzHaar-Ket in TzHaar City). They are not directly part of any quests.
If the player only wants to deposit, they should look for the bank deposit box (it is cylindrical). This can only be used to deposit items but this isn't very popular with players. Though in some areas, such as Port Sarim, it is the only option for banking.
- The bankers in the Draynor Village robbery recording have 1,500 life points.
- The Lumbridge top-floor castle bank used to be run by the Bank Tutor; now it is a generic male banker.
- Normal bankers can be interacted with from two squares away, instead of the usual one for NPCs. This is to allow players to access them when there is a bank booth occupying the square directly in between the player and the banker. This principle can be seen in with the bankers in Shilo Village, who can be interacted with from two squares away despite the lack of any bank booth.
- On 9 February 2012, the mindspike glitch allowed players to kill any NPC, and bankers were frequent targets. They respawned several seconds later. This glitch was later fixed.