The Bank Booster +50 is a unique service available from Solomon's General Store that permanently increases maximum bank space by 50. From 3 September 2013 onwards, it was made available for 208,800 loyalty points. On 22 October 2013 the price was lowered to 146,160 loyalty points. It was the first purchase from Solomon's Store to provide a service. Players may purchase a maximum of ten Bank Boosters and collect one free Bank Booster, accumulating to a total possible 550 extra bank slots. Free players may use the extra space obtained for free-to-play items only.
The Bank Boosters were said to be coming to the Loyalty Shop in the next couple weeks after initial release. Mod Mark announced in a December Reddit AMA that the actual release date would be sometime in 2013.
To buy all bank boosters as a member, it would cost approximately $85 (USD) in Runecoins, or 17 cents per additional bank slot. You can now also buy Runecoins with bonds. Each bank booster would cost 3 bonds for a F2P, at an exchange rate of 160 Runecoins per bond.
|Runecoins needed||Loyalty Points needed (m)||Number of Bonds needed|
- Free-to-play players that need extra bank space (when 83 or 103 is not enough) but don't want to pay for members every month.
- Members whose subscriptions are near expiration and wish to avoid discarding members' items for F2P item space.
- Completionist players that want to own a variety of items and upgrades on their character.
- Roleplayers who carry many low level items for cosmetic use, but also want higher level items for skilling and questing.
- Players who want to build up stocks of items rather than dumping small numbers in the GE for a loss.